Well established manufacturer of Building Construction Materials for residential and commercial markets is seeking a Reliability Engineer for their state of the art, highly automated manufacturing facility. As Reliability Engineer you will lead the plant Reliability Program toward meeting corporate reliability targets for all the major systems in the Plant. The incumbent will proactively identifying problem areas lead investigation of the causes of downtime and promote elimination of reliability issues. In addition strategies for overall plant improvement as well as departmental operational improvements will be developed.
- Track and “champion” all aspects of plant reliability
- Develop priority listings, equipment criticality reports, etc. for reliability and plant improvement projects
- Prepare solutions to long term and chronic problem areas.
- Investigate and provide reports with recommendations on equipment failures
- Provide engineering support for the maintenance department.
- Assist in developing and achieving Maintenance Department development goals
- Oversee the Plants Inspection and preventive maintenance programs and provide support to the Planning and execution teams
- Assist in the implementation of machinery improvement. Promote and use problem-solving tools such as Root Cause Failure Analysis.
- Research and develop new methods and approaches to address reliability issues.
- Assist with the implementation of recommendations developed through reliability initiatives (RCFA).
- 5+ years of experience in a Reliability centered Maintenance role
- 5 - 14 years of total experience
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial preferred) or equivalent field experience
- Extensive experience in equipment repair
- Demonstrated analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Experience with Computerized Mechanical Maintenance System
- Knowledge of problem solving techniques (Statistical Process Control, Root Cause Failure Analysis, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to interact with plant personnel
- Demonstrated commitment to achieving organizational and personal goals
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment (co-workers, suppliers, etc.)
- Well organized and systematic
Benefits & Perks:
- Very competitive base, commission, and bonus structure
- Full Benefits
- Great company culture!