Oberg Freightis a very driver friendly company with a 100% open door policy. As a driver, you have access to the management staff without getting stopped at the front door. The family feeling extends throughout the entire organization, including drivers.
What We Offer
- Dry Van ONLY - no reefer or flatbed trailers
- Home Weekly - with option to stay out longer
- 2400-2800 miles per week
- 100% touch-free freight
- 80% drop and hook - This volume of drop and hooks is important as it keeps your tires moving. You don t make money sitting in a parking lot waiting to be loaded/unloaded!
- 2 weeks paid vacation after first year
- Low cost Blue Cross Blue Shield health and life insuranc
- Safety Bonus
- Longevity bonus
- Referral bonus
- Rider program
- Weekly settlements
- Competitive pay
We cover an area of 12 states which is basically every state that touches Iowa as well as Colorado (just to Denver), Indiana, and western 1/3 of Kentucky. Our drivers are home on a weekly basis (not always weekends). Drivers also have the option to be on the road for a few weeks and when they get home to take 2-4 days off at that time.
If you don t live in our travel lanes, however, and would like to drive for us, we have a program that gets you home every couple of weeks as well.
- Must be at least 23 years old
- Must have Class A CDL
- Must have good driving record
Call 844-###-#### Or Apply Online Today!
Associated topics: cdl a company, company driving solo, company over the road, company owner, dedicated truck driver, dry van otr trucking, regional driver, regional driver route, tanker, tanker truck driver