ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
* Review documents and record information; verify quantity, identity, availability and condition of product.
* Drive and operate the reach truck, pallet jack and fork truck to select, pull, sort, and stack product within the warehouse and dock.
* Work any shift including weekends.
* Hand stack product on occasion when off balance or in the wrong location.
* Shrink-wrap and label outgoing orders and remove shrink wrap from incoming orders.
* Meet this position's physical demands.*Ability and willingness to select/load/unload and/or deliver ALL products that may be ordered by our customers. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
A teammate in this position must:
* Have a High School Diploma or equivalent (preferred).
* Have 1-2 years of distribution warehouse experience including operation of reach truck, pallet jack & forklift is desired.
* Be able to read and comprehend labels, instructions, and bills of lading.
* Be able to perform mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division to verify quantities of product.
* Be able to apply understanding of problems involving some variables.
* Possess strong problem solving skills and excellent time management skills.
* Be able to deliver customer satisfaction within McLane guidelines.
* Use independent discretion/judgment, but work well in a team environment as well. WORKING CONDITIONS:
* The environment encompasses all areas of a Distribution Center.