NOTA: Si usted habla espa ol, navegue hasta la parte superior de su p gina y seleccione \"Espa ol\". / NOTE: If you are a Spanish speaker, please navigate to the top of your page, and select \"Espanol\".
Coordinates the operation of the dining room during meal service periods, adjusting seating flow in such manner as to balance guests among the various service stations.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Graciously greets guests upon arrival, escorts them to their table, and provides menus to them once seated.
- Treats all guests in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strives to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest.
- Seat guests in the order of which they arrived. Seating guests in a fair manner throughout the entire scheduled shift.
- Take all to go orders and re confirm to guest to ensure proper items are rang in.
- Ensures that all to go guests are properly informed about special daily items.
- Ability to correctly enter all guest payments into ALOHA and handle cash, credit cards and gift card payments properly.
- Ensure proper telephone answering procedures are strictly followed.
- Promptly accept payment and ensure correct change has been issued.
- Attend to guest complaints as they arise and direct them to the manager.
Required Education and Experience
Professional appearance and attitude.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Text KONA to 51893 or Click Here to Join our Talent Network
Associated topics: anfitrión, anfitriónes, camarero, dining room attendant, dining room captain, mesero, server, server camarero, servidor, steward