Class A CDL Truck Driving Jobs (Talking Rock)
- J&M Tank Lines
- $42,510.00 - 61,170.00 / Year *
- Talking Rock, GA 30175
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
At J&M Tank Lines, our driversare vital to keeping our nation up and running, and we thank them for their hard work.With steady work, competitive pay, and great home time, J&M has a stable opportunity waitingfor you.
We offer excellent opportunities for Class A Dry Bulk drivers seeking to strive and flourish in the transportation industry,focusing on their professional as well as personal development. No endorsements needed.
Our top drivers earn $1,400-$1,500 per week!
Hauling plastic pellets in the southeastern region
Out 3-4 nights per week
Guaranteed weekly pay! Tired of inconsistent checks, no more!
Paid tanker training - we'll teach you how to operate a tank
- Great balance of home time, pay, and benefits
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401(k), with company percentage match
- Performance and referral bonuses
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance, starting as low as $10/week
- Weekly pay and many other great benefits
- Feel like part of a team; Low driver to dispatch ratio
- Guaranteed pay
- 24 hour dispatch
- Late model equipment, 2015 and newer
- No tanker endorsement needed
- Paid tanker training
- Hauling bulk in the southeastern region
Valid Class A CDL (no endorsements required)
Minimum 25 years of age
Recent tractor-trailer experience
Call Today: 844.###.####
J&M Tank Lines, Inc. is a family owned and operated company, running the Southeast and Texas, that has been in business since 1948. The company founder, Jimmie McClinton,started the company with a loan of $125 from the People's Bank in Selma, AL, moved his one truck from Selma to Montgomery, ALand the legacy of J&M Tank Lines, Inc. was in motion.Since that time, J&M Tank Lines, Inc. has expanded to cover primarily the Southeast, from Texas to the Carolinas. And though business,locations and people have changed over the years, one thing that hasn't changed is the work ethic that transformed a one truck operationinto the premier bulk carrier in the industry.
Associated topics: cdl a driver, class a driving, company driver, company driving solo, company truck driver, dedicated truck driving, over the road driver, over the road driving, tanker truck driver, time at home