CDL-A Driver - 18 mo EXP Req'd - Great Benefits! (Rockford)
- J&M Tank Lines
- $40,080.00 - 59,070.00 / Year *
- Rockford, AL 35136
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Weekly Guaranteed Pay in Calera, AL!Drivers average $60k per year
We offer excellent opportunities for drivers seeking to strive and flourish in the transportation industry,focusing on their professional as well as personal development.
Weekly guarantee pay
Regional runs - out 2-3 days per week.
Some weekend work possible.
- Great balance of home time, pay, and benefits
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401(k), with company percentage match
- Performance and referral bonuses
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance, starting as low as $10/week
- Weekly pay and many other great benefits
- Feel like part of a team; Low driver to dispatch ratio
- Guaranteed pay
- 24 hour dispatch
- Late model equipment, 2015 and newer
- No tanker endorsement needed
- Paid tanker training
- Hauling bulk in the southeastern region
Minimum 25 years of age
Class A CDL
Minimum 18 months of verifiable tractor-trailer experience
Call Today: 844.###.####
J&M Tank Lines, Inc. is a family owned and operated company, running the Southeast and Texas, that has been in business since 1948. The company founder, Jimmie McClinton,started the company with a loan of $125 from the People's Bank in Selma, AL, moved his one truck from Selma to Montgomery, ALand the legacy of Call Today: 844.###.####
J&M Tank Lines, Inc. was in motion.Since that time, J&M Tank Lines, Inc. has expanded to cover primarily the Southeast, from Texas to the Carolinas. And though business,locations and people have changed over the years, one thing that hasn't changed is the work ethic that transformed a one truck operationinto the premier bulk carrier in the industry.
Associated topics: cdl a driver, class a driving, company driver, company driving needed, company driving team, company truck driving, dedicated regional, otr driving, regional driver route, time at home