We have a Contract role Administrative Assistant our client Louisville, KY. Please let me know if you or any of your friends would be interested in this position.
The Position title:
Administrative Assistant-9957902- Louisville, KY
Location : 8001 Crittenden Dr, Louisville, KY 40209
Duration : 6+ months (Possible extension)
· The Administrative Assistant II provides complex administrative and clerical support.
· The ideal candidate will have one to two years or more experience in a fast-paced office environment.
· The candidate will have an understanding of general office procedures, ability to communicate effectively, solve intermediate-level problems, assist with basic research, respond to department inquiries (including communication with external customers), assist with the development and administration of various departmental programs and reports, as well as perform administrative and office support activities for multiple managers and/or department.
Job Duties – Some Examples of the job duties may include:
· Planning and coordinating meeting arrangements including travel and lodging.
· Calendar management of meetings and details for events and/or meetings for managers and/or for department.
· Making arrangements for presentation materials and equipment and ensuring all event arrangements are handled.
· Composing and producing documents, maintaining relevant databases and related records.
· Updating and maintaining departmental websites.
· Researching, analyzing and summarizing data for reports independently.
· Assisting with department budget, process expense reports, organize and maintain department filing systems and other records.
· Answering phones; route callers, take messages, respond to inquiries; greet visitors; request and provide routine information as well as handles walk-in inquiries.
· Communicating effectively, screening and prioritizing incoming calls.
· Ordering supplies and equipment; making requests for repairs and services; monitoring and updating inventory, budget and account records.
· Problem solving routine problems and communications where the response is based on existing procedures;
· Responding to inquiries on departmental policies/ procedures. May have to research information to resolve problems or issues.
· Typing and proofreading documents produced by others.
· Creating, maintaining and collecting data for standard reports charts, graphs, spreadsheets and databases.
· Being exposed to confidential information and handling confidential matters.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and include posting 20-0459 in your application. Also, you can call us at # 630 576 1921 to discuss this position in detail.
About Generis Tek:
Generis Tek is a boutique IT/Professional staffing based in Chicagoland. We offer both Contingent Labor & Permanent placement services to several Fortune 500 clients Nationwide.
Our philosophy is based on delivering long-term value and build lasting relationships with our clients, consultants and employees. Our fundamental success lies in understanding our clients’ specific needs and working very closely with our consultants to create a right fit for both sides. We aspire to be our client’s most trusted business partner.