Dynamic Supply Chain Solutions, LLC, is a socially conscience company, operating as a sales agency for Premier Expediters, Inc. We routinely support faith-based philanthropy with both company and private time. Our daily calling is to provide a gratifying transportation and logistics experience to those who offer us opportunities to move their valuable goods, materials and equipment from location to location. We believe in a spirit-filled attitude and a happy workplace. We value training as an investment in our employees' success and provide a blend of both classroom as well as on the job training environments. Those who choose to work here are expected to both agree with, and support our approach to doing business.
Location and Work Schedule:
This position is located at our Home Office, 7964 Kentucky Dr., Suite 13, Florence, KY 41042. The regularly scheduled hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. This position is also scheduled for alternating “on-call rotation” . The on-call rotation is performed from the employee’s home or personal location at the time of a call.
This is a highly trusted, full time, entry level operations agent position within the company. Reporting directly to, and depending upon the Operations Manager, or Acting Operations Manager, for assistance as needed, and in accordance with the operational guidelines of the company outlined in the Company Handbook, the position is accountable for gratifying clients by always:
• Providing constant and consistent communications concerning the planning and execution of scheduled client movements with our clients.
• Providing constant and consistent communications with DSCS and PEI team mates to execute the scheduled movement of our clients.
• Bring challenges and potential disruptions to the attention of other decision makers to prevent actual disruptions to the transport and placement of clients’ goods, materials, and equipment.
• Strive to create new opportunities from our current clients.
• Act as an Ambassador for DSCS and PEI in all you do while on scheduled work hours.
Position Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work with the DSCS team, PEI team members, and clients to arrange and execute the movement of goods, materials, and equipment; as requested by the client.
• Flawless use of ” WorldTrak” scheduling, communications, and reporting system to ensure general awareness and record-keeping of work execution for the clients, including
o Input of information for scheduling movements
o Updates to status and recording of pertinent information exchange with the clients
o Use the data base information in search and definition of issues and solutions
• Communicate constantly and consistently with DSCS, PEI, and client representatives as needed.
• Quickly escalate issues that are not within their responsibility to resolve to Operations, or Acting Operations, Manager for attention and resolution
• Provide thoughts and ideas concerning providing clarity, increasing ease of doing business with, and improving value of service to, each client.
• Participate in monthly team overview meetings to understand the condition of the company and its service level to the clients.
Minimum Qualifications and Experiences needed to hold this position:
• Have a love, and demonstrated compassion for serving others.
• Have at least three years of experience in direct customer communications, preferably in customer service or schedule-sharing interface.
• Demonstrated Continual Learning.
• Highly Skilled in Microsoft Office software, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Experience with a logistics software or in-house planning, staging, actions reporting system.
• A college degree is preferred but not required.