The Project Manager OLH plays an integral role in driving business growth andimproving profitability by providing exceptional project management. Focuses ondelighting the customer by becoming the expert in business processes to managemultiple projects in support of business and operational initiatives asassigned. The Project Manager leads projects by creating scope documents basedon approved charters, developing project plans (work breakdown structures),monitoring project status, and identifying dependencies, risks and issues thatimpact quality, timelines, and cost. This individual works closely with theteam and internal stakeholders to communicate critical path items and worktoward resolving challenges early to keep programs on schedule and team membersaccountable thus ensuring success of the project. Tracks key milestones andadjust project plans, budget requests and/or resources to ensure projects aredelivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meetcustomer expectations. Utilizes analytical and communication skills as well asunderstanding of the business to document, summarize, and communicate statusupdates of assigned projects.
- Understands the goals and objectives of the project and its alignment with stakeholder organization business strategy, documents scope with high level requirements.
- Understand the need for Business Case/ROI and ensure its completion.
- Responsible for translating user requirements to determine appropriate project milestones, deliverables, tasks and sub-tasks and documents the detailed project plan (work breakdown structure).
- Administers and manages the project team providing functional and technical team leadership
- Manages the project delivery activities in accordance with Project Management Methodologies/EPMO
- Communicates project status to project team and stakeholders' leaderships associated with other projects.
Required Work Experience
3+ years related work experience in Project Management
Related Bachelor's degree or additional related equivalent workexperience
Strong understanding ofthe Project Management Methodology (PMM)
Sound understanding of financial control processes
Demonstrated proficiency in the use of project tracking tools such as MSProject
Strong PC skills, specifically utilizing the MS Office Suite Products
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Excellent coaching skills
Good problem solving skills a must
Basic understanding of business processes, functions and architectures.
Organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership ofresponsibilities.
Ability to document meeting minutes, action items from project statusmeetings.
Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately.
Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management.
Demonstrated ability toprofessionally interface with individuals at various levels of theorganization, including Directors and Vice Presidents.
Ability to identify,address and resolve complex business issues.
Conflict resolutionexperience; negotiation skills.
Ability to organize andprioritize workload.
Ability to adapt to arapidly changing environment.
Ability to learn frommistakes and apply constructive feedback.
We are an EqualOpportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disabled.