- $25,590.00 - 34,360.00 / Year *
- Whippany, NJ 07981
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
The CAREONE AT HANOVER mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
LONG TERM CARE/SUB-ACUTE REHAB/SKILLED NURSING
CareOne at Hanover is Now Hiring - LAUNDRY AIDE- Whippany, NJ
The Laundry Aide is responsible for and accomplishes the following:
* Gathers soiled linens to prepare for sorting
* Pre-sorts all soiled linens
* Pre-washes and rinses soiled linen as required
* Load and unload washers and dryers
* Sorts and folds linens
High School diploma or equivalent