On-Call King Air Instructor Pilot
- Whippany, NJ 07981
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
ARE YOU LOOKING TO ELEVATE YOUR CAREER? JOIN OUR TEAM OF ELITE INSTRUCTOR PILOTS AT CAE AND YOU LL EXPERIENCE A NEW CAREER WHERE YOU CAN PURSUE YOUR PASSION FOR AVIATION WITHOUT THE EXTENSIVE TRAVEL OR MISSING THOSE IMPORTANT HOLIDAYS AND EVENTS! CAE HAS SEVERAL OPENINGS FOR INSTRUCTOR PILOTS IN DALLAS, AS WELL AS NEW JERSEY, ACROSS A NUMBER OF PLATFORMS.
WHAT TO EXPECT? CAE offers a comprehensive training program to help transform your knowledge and skills as a pilot into a world-class Instructor and subject matter expert ready to lead clients thru their training.
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR? CAE is seeking experienced pilots that thrive on coaching others, values CRM, and enjoys working with a diverse team. The ideal candidate should also possess:
* A true professional character with the ability to create a welcoming and successful learning environment
* The proven ability to communicate effectively across all mediums (spoken, written) and at all levels
* Commitment to the customer - providing continuous red carpet customer service
* The capability to tailor training sessions to the needs of a diverse customer base
* A keen eye for detail must be able and willing to maintain accurate and timely records in accordance with CAE policy and FAA requirements
* Must be authorized to live/work in the United States
* An unrestricted ATP certificate and a minimum of one unrestricted PIC type rating
* FAR Part 135 experience and 3,000 hours of total flight time preferred
* Basic computer proficiency Microsoft Office and other internet based programs
* Must be able and willing to participate in CAE s DOT Drug & Alcohol testing program
WHY WORK FOR CAE? CAE recognizes and values our dedicated employees and offers a welcoming and supportive work environment to help make a smooth transition into your new career! We also offer (full-time employees eligible only):
* COMPETITIVE BASE SALARY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING MEDICAL, DENTAL, AND VISION COVERAGE
* RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE FOR THOSE WHO RESIDE OUT OF STATE
* VERY LITTLE TRAVELING REQUIRED - YOU\\'RE HOME EVERY DAY!
* PAID SICK LEAVE AND VACATION
* PAID HOLIDAYS - OUR HOLIDAYS ARE CURRENTLY ARRANGED SO YOU WILL BE OFF BETWEEN DEC 25 AND JANUARY 1
HOW DO I BECOME AN INSTRUCTOR? Click on APPLY NOW and submit a copy of your resume and one of our Recruitment Consultants will contact you with more information
WHO IS CAE? CAE is a global leader in modelling, simulation and training for civil aviation. With more than 210 full-flight simulators in 42 civil training locations worldwide, CAE has the largest network of civil training locations in the industry. CAE serves approximately 3,500 airlines, aircraft operators and manufacturers across the globe. Our vision is to be the recognized global training partner of choice to enhance safety, efficiency and readiness.
CAE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
CAE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail ...@cae.com or call: 972-###-####. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
As a Federal Contractor, CAE is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. If you d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEO is the Law poster.
On Call (Fixed Term)
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value \"One CAE\" (one passionate and inclusive team), we re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.