Analyst, Sr Valuation & Advisory
- BGC Partners
- $140,340.00 - 140,340.00 / Year *
- Whippany, NJ 07981
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
Under minimal supervision of a certified general appraiser, the Senior Analyst has demonstrated the ability to analyze and prepare a credible appraisal report of real property for the purposes of dispute resolution, mortgage underwriting, acquisition/disposition, portfolio analysis and estate purposes. Advancement to Sr. Appraiser is made by obtaining the certified general license in the appropriate state where the employee works.
Essential Job Duties:
* Conducts formal appraisals, examining and evaluating commercial properties, to establish market values and property ratings
* Responsible for the aggregation, analysis, interpretation, and reporting of complex appraisal related market data through internal and outside sources.
* Prepares complex appraisal reports under the direct supervision of state certified general appraiser
* Participates in completing formal rebuttal or review response letters
* Participates in client contact meetings
* Continues to learn current government regulations, zoning laws and appraisal standards
* Understands all necessary software programs used within the department
* Maintain familiarity with necessary third-party data sources
* May perform other duties as assigned
Skills, Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree; preferably in real estate or related subjects such as Economics & Finance; preference is given to MS or MBA in Real Estate.
* In states requiring a trainee license, the individual has or will obtain the appropriate license from the state where the individual is employed.
* Minimum of 2 ? 3 years professional experience in real estate analysis, market research or related field.
* Strong analytical, writing and communication skills as exhibited in appraisal reports prepared by the individual.
* Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
* Must have experience and be skilled in writing appraisals and appraisal reviews of commercial properties
Benefits and Perks:
* Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
* Generous healthcare
* Bright Horizons back-up care program
* Generous paid time off
* Education reimbursement
* Referral Program
* Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Associated topics: attorney, business, compliance department, corporate, corporate attorney, court, internal, legal, legal affairs, market