Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Sr Mgr Supply Chain Systems & Master Data, are to:
The primary responsibilities of this role, Supply Chain Systems Manager, are to lead the strategy, design, testing, rollout and performance monitoring for support of Consumer Care US planning systems. This role is critical in the rollout of new functionality and enhancements of existing tools and functionality that support supply chain planning and the master data lifecycle management. This includes but is not limited to:
Who you are
- Transactional - SAP R3;
- Advanced Planning Systems - APO;
- Reporting - BW, OBI, Excel, other;
- The Sr. Manager Supply Chain Systems & Master Data is responsible for all projects that involve planning tool functionality, support of mergers, divestitures and troubleshooting existing issues and master data management;
- This role is also responsible for playing the role as super user (Key User) for supply chain planning, reporting and deployment;
- The role understands master data as it relates to MPS, DRP and deployment planning and is able to re-align system planning parameters to drive supply chain strategies;
- The Sr. Manager Supply Chain Systems provides leadership and direction to the Master Data team and Systems Manager responsible for Consumer Health portfolio, along with playing an active role in their ongoing development;
- Drive the End-to-end systems Strategy and Communication with IT and PS. This includes new functionality design, testing & rollout, project Planning and troubleshooting;
- Monitors and supports as Key User to the following functions; Supply Manager, Deployment Analyst and Master Data Analyst / Managers;
- Support new product launch readiness through master data and APO parameter setup, including plant extension models, maintenance of info records, source lists, BOM, etc;
- Provides oversight and governance of master data elements in SAP, ensuring highest quality of system of performance;
- Acts as communication focal point for all systems Related topics within PS;
- Lead digital transformation work streams to automate business processes through deployment of robotic process automation, machine learning, data visualization and advanced analytics applications.
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Planning, Business or a technical discipline with 12 years' supply chain experience or a Master's degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics Planning, Business or a technical discipline with 8 years' supply chain experience;
- Supply chain systems management experience with SAP is required (SAP R3 & APO);
- Background and understanding of supply chain management principles such as (but not limited to) Production Planning, Purchasing, Forecasting and Logistics is required;
- Demonstrated target and performance driven attitude with successful track record leading projects and teams is required;
- Experience working with various software packages: Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and PowerPoint is required;
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective relationship management with internal and external business partners/customers is required.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the \"Passion to Innovate\" and the \"Power to Change\", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.