Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper.We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
This role's mission is to ensure that we are delivering the appropriate level of Risk Control support to our Clients by providing consistent, proactive recommendations related to which tools and services will be offered to both new Clients and renewing accounts. The Senior Specialist will recommend the services that will be offered to our largest Clients and will work with Account Teams (Producers and Client Service Operations) to offer consistent Risk Control services.
* Delivery of impactful data analysis and service recommendations to Account Teams on renewing accounts.
* Contributing to the development and effective utilization of a central repository (analytics and data integration ) for APS and deliverables.
* Assisting with providing the risk control team with loss prevention and risk analysis intended to positively impact the client's loss ratio and premium levels.
* May collaborate with risk control consultants to complete smaller or less complex risk/loss control analyses and/or may support senior staff with highly complex loss control projects/analyses.
* Bachelor's degree
* 5 years related experience Occupational Health and Safety or Loss Control consulting role experience required.
* Excellent project management and communication skills.
* Strong attention to detail.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
* Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered.
* Must be 18 years of age or older.
* Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
* Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization.
* Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure.
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.